You have five minutes
The game is simple: I make a quiz and you try and do your very best.
This time, it’s all about stadiums, Premier League stadiums.
We’re looking at every club that is plying their trade in the top flight this season and the name of their stadiums.
I’d be expecting you to get at least 15 of these pretty easily. If you’re not getting the big six and the likes of Newcastle at least then I would suggest you go away and reevaluate your football knowledge.
You’ve got five minutes to get them and I have faith that you will.
If you complete it and get all 20, I’ll be chuffed.
If the link to the quiz below doesn’t work, click here.
- QUIZ: Only the biggest die-hard will get full marks in this Premier League quiz
- Quiz: Name every team to have played in the Premier League
- Quiz: Name every Premier League captain in just 10 minutes
- Quiz: Name the England starting XI vs Italy at Euro 2012
- QUIZ: Name England’s 2018 World Cup squad
- Can you get 100% in this quiz about dual-nationality footballers?
- Quiz: Name every EFL side with Town in their name
- Quiz: Guess the nickname of every Premier League club 2023-24
- QUIZ: Name all 50 of these 2010s Champions League players
- FootballJOE’s Career Path Quiz: #6
- Test your knowledge with yet another 2000s football quiz
- Only true Premier League aficionados will get full marks on this quiz
- QUIZ: We’re giving you two minutes to name these five Premier League footballers