This is for the ones who were in it for the long haul
The Premier League is the greatest league in the world – no question about it.
To play in it week in week out, let’s face it, you have to be bloody good at football.
Some of the greatest players to grace the league have only been here for short stays but today isn’t about them. This about the ones that made their name here and stayed in the top flight.
With that, we’re giving you five minutes to name the top 20 players with the most appearances in Premier League history.
I think you have what it takes to get a good score on this.
If the link isn’t working, fear not, just click the link here.
Find more quizzes:
- Quiz: Guess the nickname of every Premier League club 2023-24
- Quiz: Name the last 15 players to have captained England
- Quiz: Name the top 20 Premier League goal scorers of all time
- Quiz: Name every side to have knocked England out of a tournament since 1966
- Quiz: Name every player Gareth Southgate has given one England cap to
- Quiz: Name the England starting XI vs Italy at Euro 2012
- QUIZ: Name England’s 2018 World Cup squad
- Can you get 100% in this quiz about dual-nationality footballers?
- Quiz: Name every EFL side with Town in their name
- QUIZ: Name all 50 of these 2010s Champions League players
- FootballJOE’s Career Path Quiz: #6
- Test your knowledge with yet another 2000s football quiz
- Only true Premier League aficionados will get full marks on this quiz
- QUIZ: We’re giving you two minutes to name these five Premier League footballers