Fox News host told he is 'the worst human being known to mankind' by man in fishing shop
Fox News host berated in shop
Tucker Carlson has earned himself quite the reputation amongst his fans and those who utterly loath him. His alt-right perspective on some of the world's biggest issues has earned him a spot as one of Fox News' most popular presenters.
But in a small moment of political justice, a shopper bumped into Mr Carlson and did not hold back. Dan Bailey, who quite frankly should've received his shopping for free, shared the footage on Instagram.
"It’s not every day you get to tell someone they are the worst person in the world and really mean it!! What an a***hole," reads the caption.
"This man has killed more people with vaccine misinformation, he has supported extreme racism, he is a fascist and does more to rip this country apart than anyone that calls themselves an American."
"You are the worst human being known to mankind. I want you to know that," Mr Bailey told Mr Carlson in the shop.
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) April 5, 2021
The video is a little hard to hear, though body language says everything you need to know. Mr Carlson refers to Mr Bailey as "son" throughout the encounter. He is also heard telling Mr Bailey that he has his daughter with him.
"What you have done to people’s families and everybody else..." says Bailey.
Dr. Seuss was never a major literary figure, but his memory matters more than ever. The battle over what Dr. Seuss stood for — over what it means to be racist — will have consequences that extend for generations. If we lose that battle, America is lost. pic.twitter.com/PXzBABcRJv
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) March 3, 2021
If you need a catchup on the worst things Carlson has said, then luckily Indy 100 provided a list, though here are some of the Carlson's lowlights:
- Telling a Teen Vogue writer Lauren Duca to stick to 'thigh-high boots' during a debate about Ivanka Trump
- Telling a historian to 'go f**k yourself'
- When he called women 'dogs'
- Claims that wind power is a scam
- He called Iraqis 'primitive monkeys'
- Defended Trump meeting Kim Jong-un by saying leading a country means killing people
- Said that Senator Ilhan Omar is 'living proof that immigration has made the US more dangerous'
- He called white supremacy a 'hoax'
- Blamed 'wokeness' on the spread of coronavirus