Greggs is giving out free Festive Bakes across the UK tomorrow
You need to get to a Greggs at 4pm to get one
Christmas is officially here on Thursday as Greggs begins selling its Festive Bake in stores across the country.
Ahead of the product being sold for £1.50, tomorrow (Wednesday 6 November) a hundred pasties will be given out from 4pm in 16 stores up and down the UK.
I probably don't need to inform you that Gregg's Festive Bake is made from chicken breast, sage and onion stuffing and sweetcure bacon in a creamy sage and cranberry sauce.
It is part of a festive range which includes a Christmas Lunch Sandwich, Pigs Under Blankets Baguette, Turkey, Bacon & Cranberry Roll and Christmas Lunch Soup.
The full listing of stores is as follows:
- Aberdare – 22A Victoria Square
- Aberdeen – 55 Union Street
- Belfast – 52/54 Botanic Avenue
- Birmingham – 85 New Street, Birmingham New Street Station
- Bristol – 87 Broadmead
- Cardiff – 34 Queen Street
- Durham – 2/3 Saddler Street
- Edinburgh – Unit 12 Waverley Mall
- Enfield – Epping Forest Retail Park
- Glasgow – 162/164 Buchanan Street
- Leeds – Central Arcade
- Liverpool – 21 Bold Street
- London – 111 Great Portland Street
- Manchester – City Tower, Parker Street
- Plymouth – 54 New George Street
- Sunderland – Phoenix House, Union Street
It's the most wonderful time of the year.