
Entertainment
Share
Published 08:14 1 Nov 2022 GMT

Credit Me.Me[/caption]
Sins was asked about that plan during an interview with Vice at Sexpo Australia and confirmed he is still pursuing the "very cool" idea.
"I would love to be the first performer in space. And when that campaign launched, I don't even know when that was, 2015 maybe, no one had even gone to space yet on these commercial flights.
"But now that it's happening, it could be potentially realistic. I think it'd be awesome."
Sins said the launch would have to happen soon, as he's already 43-years-old.
"It has to happen pretty quick, in the next couple of years, because I'm gonna get up there in age, so…"
Despite the "ticking clock" of time against Sins, he believes Musk is his best option to make his plans happen. And he thinks the new boss of Twitter would be "on board" with it.
"I think Elon would get on board with it, too. He is the type. That would be an amazing promotion for SpaceX, actually," Sins opined.
Sins told Vice that playing an astronaut would be his favourite role, but fans prefer him in scrubs: "I think doctor is my most popular role. And I think it's the opposite of what I really do. So I suppose I really like playing a doctor, I don't know why. I would say astronaut, but I've never really been an astronaut yet. I'm still waiting for the space thing to happen."
Musk has been making non-stop waves since taking over Twitter last week. He's fired top execs, dissolved the board making himself the 'sole director', is looking to bring back banned users and to increase the cost of the blue-check subs from $5 to $20.
Related links:
Explore more on these topics:
Meghan could return to acting once the Sussexes are back in the UK
A major screen comeback could be in the works Meghan Markle could be preparing to return to acting after moving back to the UK, with reports suggesting she may already have a role lined up in a British production. The BBC reported that people close to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have not denied […]
Entertainment
14h
Greggs is bringing back the Steak and Stilton Bake after seven years
Greggs is bringing back a discontinued classic Greggs is bringing back one of its most requested pastries, with the Steak & Stilton Bake returning to shops on Thursday, 3 September after disappearing from the menu seven years ago. The bake was last sold in 2019, but it seems fans never quite accepted its departure. Greggs […]
Entertainment
14h
Entertainment
Royal shipwreck carrying Charles I’s treasure found off Scotland after 400 years
Entertainment