Jennifer Grey shares opinion on ex-fiancé Johnny Depp’s case against Amber Heard
She also said he was 'jealous' and 'paranoid' during their relationship
Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey has offered her two cents on ex-fiancé Johnny Depp and his ongoing defamation suit against Amber Heard.
As Johnny Depp, 58, sues Amber Heard, 36, for an article she wrote for the Washington Post, and she also countersues him, Jennifer Grey has chimed in. The 62-year-old Dirty Dancing star was briefly engaged to Depp in the late 80s and has reflected on the relationship in her new memoir Out of the Corner.
Talking to Entertainment Tonight, she said: "All I can say about that trial is that it breaks my heart for everybody involved.
"I just think it's sad and I wish it was resolved.
"I just wish everybody well."
In her memoir, Grey detailed how Depp was "open, funny, quirky and sweet" during their time together. However, she also mentioned how the Pirates of the Caribbean had an "ill temper" and would grow "crazy jealous and paranoid about what I’d been up to while he was gone."
A petition hoping to get Johnny Depp back into the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has surpassed 420k signatures as it approaches its target.
Describing Depp, 58, as a "phenomenal actor", original poster Kimberly Giles claimed that Heard, 36, lied about domestic abuse and subsequently "ruined Johnny Depp’s life as well as career."
At the time of writing, there have been 467,468 signatures.
- Amber Heard breaks down as she claims Johnny Depp sexually assaulted her with a bottle
- Amber Heard tells court she thought Johnny Depp was going to kill her as trial shown photos of injuries
- Paul McCartney plays video of friend Johnny Depp at Seattle concert
- Johnny Depp's lawyers claim Amber Heard has put on 'performance of a lifetime' in court
- Johnny Depp versus Amber Heard: Faeces, threesomes, necrophilia, Marilyn Manson and a lot of drugs
- People spot key detail in resurfaced clip of Dakota Johnson looking at Johnny Depp's injured finger