21 things you could only see in a Wetherspoons
1. Someone in a giant dick costume casually mingling with the rest of the punters
2. A guy enjoying the warm breeze on his dick that only a hand dryer can provide
i think i just saw a man drying his penis under the hand dryer. only in wetherspoons.
— bruce (@bruceoflondon) November 17, 2012
3. A mulitpack of Wotsits discarded in the toilets
4. Crucial updates on the calorie content of chips
5. Your favourite superheroes relieving themselves
Only in Spoons toilets would you come across a bloke dressed as Superman taking a shit with the door wide open
— 𝐉 𝐎 𝐄 𝐘 (@JoeyHayward1) October 20, 2016
6. An old fella wearing a gilet made of beer mats
Otherwise known as 'The Most Wetherspoons Thing Ever'.
7. Sauces in the urinal
8. Shit in the urinal
Guys, stop putting things that aren't urine in the urinal.
9. It's the only place where Newcastle Brown Ale can be considered a world beer
10. 'Criminals' openly chatting about their 'crimes'
Filing this one under 'Things That Definitely Happened'.
11. Old boys having a shave in the toilets
Only in Spoons do you get an 80 year old man shaving in the toilets
— Dodz (@DODZOfficial) April 17, 2014
Gotta look sharp for the big CAMRA meeting.
12. People who swapped fashion for comfort a long time ago
13. In Wetherspoons you can see someone getting some big news and getting a round in to celebrate almost simultaneously
— Anna (@annascarr87) October 26, 2013
14. It's the only place where you run the risk of matching your shirt with the plates
15. Nowhere else has banter levels running so dangerously high
16. Of course there's the obligatory dude in a lizard mask having a drink
17. People openly coming in just to steal the sauce sachets
Only in Wetherspoons does a random old bloke come in, have a pint, then try to nick a load of sauce....
— Lee Wilson (@LeeWilson71) December 11, 2015
18. Ladies leaving important articles behind
19. The world's most depressing cream tea
20. Someone in a full dinosaur costume
21. Aaand a Chuckle Brother having a spot of lunch
— Paul Chuckle 💙 #Keepsafe 😷 (@PaulChuckle2) March 22, 2016
No one appreciates Curry Club more than Paul Chuckle.