It’s the most wonderful time of the year
Christmas is around the corner and that means the best part of the year is here… the festive menus.
Fast food chains up and down the country are releasing the products with all that goodness that we associate with the festive period and Greggs are no different.
Greggs have become a firm go-to during the Christmas period and have an array of products on offer that range from soups to xmas-filled baguettes, mince pies and even plenty of options for their vegan customers.
Fan favourites such as the festive bake return once again while there is a new drink added to the menu in the form of an orange flavoured hot chocolate.
There’s also a new vegan option too.
Here below is everything you’ll be able to find in Greggs stores this winter:
- Festive Bake
- Christmas Lunch Baguette
- Sweet Mince Pie
- Mint Hot Chocolate
- Spicy Veg Curry Bake (NEW)
- Salted Caramel Latte
- Vegan Turkey-Free Baguette
- Orange Hot Chocolate (NEW)
- Christmas Lunch Soup
All of these items will be available to customers as of November 9 (Thursday).
- Fans are devastated after Nestle axes iconic chocolate bar after 64 years
- Heinz launches pickle-flavoured tomato ketchup
- Starbucks adds new menu item to Holiday drink lineup