Big Narstie announces debut album due out in July, features Ed Sheeran
Getting back to the music, Big Narstie's debut album is on the way.
Probably the biggest personality in Britain right now, Big Narstie has today announced that his debut album will be arriving this coming July.
With him being on everything right now, whether it's as a guest weather presenter for Good Morning Britain or a contestant on Channel 4’s Big Fat Quiz of the Year, it's almost hard to believe that Big Narstie has never released an official debut album.
Coming after an already hugely successful few years that has included four Best Grime Act Awards at the UMAs and over 35 million streams of the Top 10 Craig David collaboration "When The Bassline Drops", Big Narstie will release his debut album BDL Bipolar on July 6th.
Said to cover a spectrum of styles that includes bass-heavy bangers and deeper reflections on love, life and loss, BDL Bipolar will be, according to Narstie himself, a varied album that ultimately focuses on how things change.
"There are parts of it that are going to make you want to dance around your house and be really excited," says Narstie. "And there are parts that’ll make you want to think about stuff, while sitting around in your boxers and eating baked beans.
"It’s basically about how things change. Like those people who put down their grime swagger and wanted to get into R&B or funky house, or fall back into swing. Grime is now a very talkable subject. The whole situation is just… woah!"
And with that said, the album's lead track is actually titled "Woah".
BDL Bipolar's tracklisting will be as follows:
- "BDL Protest" (skit) – featuring Miles Pudding and Nathan Brown
- "Hello Hi 2" – featuring Ed Sheeran
- "5AM" – featuring Moelogo
- "Hell No" – featuring Izzie Gibbs and Dizmack
- "Love Is A Game" – featuring Chu
- "Uncle Slim" (skit)
- "Grime Battle Of Hastings" – featuring The Town Crier
- "Charlie Sheen" – featuring Hellabandzee
- "Sunshine" – featuring Craig David and Star.One
- "Taxi to Brixton" (skit) - featuring Lordie and Dan Vinci
- "Celebrate" – featuring Teedot and Tizzy
- "Chabuddy G" (skit)
- "Asian BDL" (skit)
- "How You Dance"– featuring Shizzio and Panjabi MC
- "Help" – featuring Laville
- "Daddy Go Hard" – featuring Nina Alexis and Scouse Tremz
- "Keith Lemon" (skit)
- "Lonely Road" – featuring Chu
- "What Is It Now"
- "Big Bro" (skit)
- "Sinners" – featuring Xaviour
- "Control" featuring Raleigh Ritchie
- "Mae Mae" (skit) – featuring Mae Mae
- "Blood" – featuring Takura
BDL Bipolar is out July 6th and can be pre-ordered here: https://lnk.to/BigNarstieBDLBipolar.