
News
Share
Published 12:52 23 Dec 2016 GMT

The Airbus A320 belongs to Afriqiyah Airways and had been flying within the North African country's air space before being diverted to Malta. Initial reports suggest two hijackers threatened to blow up the plane.
Joseph Muscat, the Maltese Prime Minister, has said that security forces were standing by at the airport, while Lija's deputy mayor, Madga Magri Naudi, told the BBC that the hijackers were yet to make any demands.
Emergency teams have been dispatched to the airport which is closed with all flights diverted to other destinations.
TikTok to pay $400m to settle US child privacy lawsuit
TikTok’s child data case ends in huge settlement TikTok and its parent company ByteDance have agreed to pay $400m (£293m) to settle a US government case over allegations that the platform mishandled the personal information of children. The deal was announced by the Department of Justice on Friday, bringing an end to a lawsuit first […]
News
15h
Norwich airport shut until 1pm as air traffic control staff walk out
Passengers hit as airport closes for five hours Passengers travelling through Norwich Airport faced disruption on Friday morning after air traffic control staff took industrial action, forcing the airport to temporarily close to all flights. The shutdown began at 8am and is due to last until 1pm, with the airport advising passengers to check directly […]
News
1 day ago
News
UK company sued after sacking employee for moving to France
News