Horrific moment fire dancer engulfed by flames after performance goes wrong in front of tourists
Warning: contains footage some readers may find distressing
The incident took place at a resort in Crimea
A crowd were left horrified after a fire dancer was engulfed in flames during a performance before being helped by onlookers.
The performer suffered burns mainly to his mouth and face after his performance went badly wrong.
The man is only identified as 35-year-old Grigory. In video footage of the incident, he is performing in Feodosia, a resort in Crimea.
As he tries to blow a column of fire from the flame he is twirling around, his mouth suddenly catches fire as the kerosene ignites.
He quickly puts his hand to his mouth but the flames then appear to spread across his face and upper body.
As he falls to the ground, members of the crowd rush over to help smother the flames with their clothes and bare hands.
Paramedics were quickly on the scene, say reports.
You can watch the terrifying footage here.
According to local media, the performer was rushed to hospital in Simferopol and is in a "serious but stable" condition.
"The victim was hospitalised at Simferopol Clinical Emergency Hospital No. 6,' said a statement from the Health Ministry in Crimea.
- British GP: Terrifying fan footage shows Zhou F1 horror crash
- Oleksandr Usyk says 'Russia is trying to kill all of us'
- 'Moron' caught on video flooring himself with wild sucker punch before walking off