
Entertainment
Share
Published 12:59 21 Dec 2017 GMT
Updated 13:11 21 Dec 2017 GMT

Ok, what about the star of Dunkirk, Bronson, and The Dark Knight Rises?
As reported previously, Hardy did film a scene for the film but it ended up on the cutting room floor.
As reported by Slash Film, Hardy's scene involved the moment when Finn, D.J, and Rose managed to sneak their way onto the First Order ship in an effort to shut down the ship's tracker.
They state: "On the First Order ship, there was an extra shot of Finn arranging their First Order uniform disguises on an elevator before they walk out with BB-8 in the trash can. Finn tries to flatten Rose’s hair, but it keeps curling up. A First Order officer follows them and they quickly head to another elevator. They frantically push the button to close the door, which takes forever and they nearly got caught."
It adds: " Tom Hardy originally had a cameo as a First Order stormtrooper in this sequence. A group of stormtroopers get in the elevator and our heroes are nervous they are going to get caught. One of the stormtroopers slowly turns to Finn and gives him a look. Finn turns around in his Imperial officer uniform and asks him what his problem is. The stormtrooper, played by Hardy with a southern accent, says “I know who you are…. FN 2187! Damn boy, I never took you for officer material!” The tension is cut by the reveal that the two grew up together, but the troopers are somehow unaware of FN’s treason."
In fact, the actor uploaded this image to his Instagram account but swiftly deleted it.
Quicker than a Jedi, a Tom Hardy fan page managed to screengrab it and share the snap with the world.
Avengers Doomsday presales are reportedly running 65% ahead of Spider-Man: Brand New Day
What a start at the box office Avengers Doomsday has made a formidable start at the box office before anyone has seen a frame of it. Two days into presales, tickets for Marvel’s December tentpole are running 65 per cent ahead of Spider-Man: Brand New Day over the equivalent window, according to a report from […]
Entertainment
11h
Tupac trial opens as prosecutors call rapper’s murder an act of revenge
The Tupac trial opened in Las Vegas on Monday, almost 30 years after the rapper was shot dead. Prosecutors have now told jurors that former gang leader Duane “Keffe D” Davis orchestrated the drive-by shooting. Davis, 63, has pleaded not guilty to murder with a deadly weapon and faces life without parole if convicted. Shakur […]
Entertainment
12h
Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks explore horrific ‘bonesmashing’ trend in new ITV documentary
Entertainment