1 year ago
Umbro giveaway: Ts&Cs
To celebrate the launch of the new Umbro England kit, JOE have teamed up with Umbro to giveaway 2 shirts.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition on Instagram entrants must tag a friend to be in with a chance of winning a shirt for the entrant and their tagged friend.
- Entrants must follow @RugbyJOE on Instagram
- The competition opens at 3pm on 07.09.2020 and closes at 3pm on 10.09.2020 (GMT).
- 1x winners will be chosen.
- The winner will win a shirt and a shirt for the friend tagged in the post.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third-party entries are permitted.
- Winner will be selected by an independent adjudicator who will select winners at random.
- The winners will be notified by JOE Media through Instagram direct message after the competition closes. JOE Media will ask for the winner’s first and last name, confirmation of age, e-mail address and full address.
- By entering this competition, you are giving JOE Media and Umbro consent to contact you (for the purpose of the competition)
- JOE Media will contact the winner with a deadline for responding with information. If the original winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours from the first correspondence, JOE Media will reallocate their prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time and by the same means as the original.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The entrants need to be a UK resident.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except JOE Media employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- The winner must have submitted their entry themselves.
- JOE Media and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant whose entry we believe be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Names and cities of residence of the prize winner(s) will be available on request.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is run through JOE Media only and it is not sponsored by any social media platforms.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- JOE, Umbro or any other third-party, will not use any personal data for from any entrant in the competition for marketing purposes.