1 year ago
Terms and Conditions: Hotels.com Hotel Prize Competition
1x night stay for two people in the Pennyhill Park Hotel (London Rd, Bagshot GU19 5EU) on Sunday 23rdAugust 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants may enter on either JOE’s Twitter or Instagram platforms.
- To enter the competition entrants must reply to either the competition tweet @FootballJOE Twitter or the competition post on @FootballJOE Instagram saying where their dream location to watch the UEFA Champions League Final would be.
- The competition opens at 12.00 on 14.08.2020 and closes at 23.59 on 16.08.2020 (GMT).
- 1x Winner will be chosen for the prize
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third-party entries are permitted.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be notified by JOE Media through Twitter/Instagram direct message after the competition closes. JOE Media will ask for the winner’s first and last name, confirmation of age, telephone number and e-mail address
- By entering this competition, you are giving JOE Media and Hotels.com consent to contact you (for the purpose of the competition)
- JOE Media will contact the winner with a deadline for responding with information. If the original winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours from the first correspondence, JOE Media will reallocate their prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time and by the same means as the original.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The winner is responsible for organising and covering the cost of their own transport and accommodation to and from the hotel. These costs will not be covered by JOE Media or their relevant partners.
- The entrants need to be a UK resident.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except JOE Media employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- The winner must have submitted their entry themselves.
- JOE Media and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant whose entry we believe be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Names and cities of residence of the prize winner(s) will be available on request.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is run through JOE Media only and it is not sponsored by any social media platforms.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- JOE, Hotels.com or any other third-party, will not use any personal data for from any entrant in the competition for marketing purposes.
- The winner must comply with Pennyhill Park Hotel’s full COVID regulations upon arrival at the hotel, as well as UK government guidance which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- If changes are made by the UK government or the hotel regarding COVID regulations and a stay at the hotel is no longer possible on the given date, JOE Media will reschedule the date of the prize in conjunction with the winner’s availability.