Terms and Conditions: Guinness Six Nations
1x pair of 2x tickets England v Wales – Guinness Six Nations 2020, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Rd, Twickenham TW2 7BA on Saturday 2020 at 4:45pm
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition on the event night (at The Depot, Cardiff on 3rd March 2020) – entrants must take a raffle ticket upon entry to the event
- The competition opens on the evening of the House of Rugby live event in Cardiff (3rd March 2020) and finishes once a winner has been drawn that evening
- 1x winner will be chosen
- The winner will win 2x General Admission tickets for themselves and one guest
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- No purchase is necessary
- Only one raffle ticket is permitted per person – if JOE discover that people have multiple tickets, they have the right to choose another winner
- The winner will be selected by an independent adjudicator system at random on the night
- The winner will be chosen on the night – if the person does not claim their ticket immediately, JOE have the right to choose another
- By entering this competition, you are giving JOE Media, Six Nations and Guinness consent to contact you (for the purpose of the competition) – if needed
- The winner must be available on the date of the game (7th March 2020)
- The winner is responsible for organising and covering the cost of their own transport and accommodation to and from the match fixture. These costs will not be covered by JOE Media or their relevant partners
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The entrants need to be a UK resident.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except JOE Media employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- The winner must have taken the raffle ticket themselves
- JOE Media and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing time
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant whose entry we believe be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct
- Names and cities of residence of the prize winner(s) will be available on request
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them
- This competition is run through JOE Media only and it is not sponsored by any social media platforms
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- *JOE, Guinness or any other third-party, will not use any personal data for from any entrant in the competition for marketing purposes.