FIFA 17's Ultimate Team will cost you a small fortune to build on the game
If you're like us, you want to be the absolute best you can be on FIFA - and that means building a shit-hot team.
Most people want to go out and sign the big name players like Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez on FIFA 17's Ultimate Team mode to create their dream squad.
If you'll stop at nothing to build the ultimate Ultimate Team on EA Sports' brand spanking new game, you'd better get an extra paper round because it will cost you a small fortune.
Basically, you need coins on the games to buy cards which give you better players for your teams. You can get coins by playing a load of matches, by selling cards or spending some of your own hard-earned cash.
The guys at GamesRadar have worked out exactly how much it will cost to put an XI together that would be the envy of top managers the world over...and it ain't cheap.
They came up with a formula and worked out that each coin was worth £0.00015219047 in the PS4 version of ‘FUT’.
For anyone asking, they got this figure based on a gamer buying seven packs of gold cards, with a value of 7,500 coins per pack (that's a 52,500 total), for £7.99.
They then created the GR+ Ultimate Team, with a distinctly Spanish feel to maximise chemistry, with each player’s in-game currency cost and their real life equivalent.
It will set you back a total of £508.31. Ouch...
- GK: David De Gea (Manchester United, 90) – 129,000 / £19.63
- RB: Sergi Roberto (Barcelona, 83) – 18,500 / £2.82
- CB: Gerard Pique (Barcelona, 86) – 18,750 / £2.85
- CB: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid, 89) – 141,000 / £21.46
- LB: Marcelo (Real Madrid, 86) – 38,750 / £5.89
- CM: Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona, 87) – 45,000 / £6.85
- CM: Andres Iniesta (Barcelona, 88) – 69,000 / £10.50
- CM: Luka Modric (Real Madrid, 89) – 94,000 / £14.30
- RW: Lionel Messi (Barcelona, 93) – 940,000 / £143.06
- ST: Luis Suarez (Barcelona, 92) – 548,000 / £83.40
- LW: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid, 94) – 1,300,000 / £197.85
Catch up with the latest episode of Football Friday Live: