The dream job as a professional chocolate taster has just opened up
Know anyone that's interested?
Do you remember when you were a kid and your teacher would ask you what was your dream job? Footballer, actor, astronaut...chocolate taster. After hearing this answer, your teacher probably started laughing uncontrollably.
Well, to every person that had a good chuckle, you can all go to hell because the dream job in chocolatey heaven is a real thing.
Mondelez International, the people that are responsible for brands like Cadbury, Milka and Oreo, have just announced that they're looking for a professional chocolate taster to join their team.
Oh man, can you imagine what that interview must be like?
If you fancy being a real life Charlie in a chocolate factory, here's some details about what the job entails.
- Be able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback.
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste.
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, here's some of the skills that they're looking for.
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
The job will be located in the Mondelez offices in Reading, England and it's currently being advertised here.
We reckon that they might receive a 'few' CV's!