7 months ago
Terms and Conditions: McDonald’s Chicken McNugget Van
McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets van to attend your wedding
There will be 1x winner selected.
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the competition, entrants need to retweet the competition tweet, posted by JOE and follow the JOE Twitter account.
- The competition opens at 12pm on 16:00 and closes at 12pm on 15th July (GMT).
- 1x Winners will be chosen to win the McDonald’s chicken McNugget van at their wedding
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Winner must be engaged to marry in (mainland) UK between 9th – 11th August 2019
- No bulk or third-party entries are permitted.
- The winner will be selected by an independent adjudicator who will select the winner at random.
- The winners will be notified by JOE Media through a Twitter direct message after the competition closes.
- By entering this competition, you are giving JOE Media and McDonald’s consent to contact you (for the purpose of the competition)
- JOE Media will contact the winner with a deadline for responding with information. If the original winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours from the first correspondence, JOE Media will reallocate the prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time and by the same means as the original.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- The entrants need to be a UK resident
- The competition is open to all UK residents except JOE Media employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- The winner must have submitted their entry themselves.
- The winner must consent to JOE Media photographer / videographer being present whilst the McDonald’s Chicken McNugget van is at the wedding
- The winner must consent to themselves and their wedding guests being featured in photographs and video content to live on JOE Media and McDonald’s channels (in line with above)
- The winner must have the relevant permission for the McDonald’s Chicken McNugget van on site
- The nugget van will serve up to 500 portions of 6 nuggets and will be available for up to eight hours - at a time agreed with the winner.
- The nugget van will be powered by a generator. McDonald's and its agencies will work with the winner and venue to ensure the van and generator will fit within the space. The venue must have a water supply for the van. The venue must also have space for a parked chilled van near where the nugget van will be placed.
- All allergen information will be available on the van
- JOE Media and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant whose entry we believe be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Names and cities of residence of the prize winner(s) will be available on request.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is run through JOE Media only and it is not sponsored by any social media platforms.
- JOE and/or McDonald’s shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to a winner and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- JOE, McDonald’s or any other third-party, will not use any personal data for from any entrant in the competition for marketing purposes.