Man paints unbelievable picture of The Rock using a dumbbell
Who said men can't multitask?
One artist took that to the extreme by painting a brilliant picture of The Rock - while using a dumbbell as a paintbrush. The artist even found the time to squeeze in a couple of bicep curls as he went about his creation.
It's fair to say The Rock was a huge fan of the painting - although he suspected it was originally an April Fools joke.
View this post on Instagram
At about the 27 sec mark I thought, “oh this is gonna be a great April Fools joke on me”, but that turned into holy shit 😱 Not only does this extremely talented artist @bou_bou_design_ rock this out with a DUMBBELL 💪🏾 but then the art is upside-fucking-down 👏🏾👏🏾 Fascinated at how his brain must work and visualizes things. Raising a glass of my finest tequila to you my friend - thank you! I’m honored 🥃
Being able to create such a realistic artwork is impressive enough in itself - not least when you consider he was using a dumbbell.
The artist, who goes by the username @bou_bou_design_ on Instagram, has also posted various other designs, although this seems to be the first using a piece of training equipment as a paintbrush.
If this man can paint an entire picture using a dumbbell, you've got no excuse to put your weights away after using them.
It's easy to see why The Rock endorses this artwork so much. Weight training is arguably his favourite hobby outside of wrestling and acting. In particular, The Rock is a huge fan of including giant sets into his training.
Read more health and fitness content from JOE:
- Genetics: use this training checklist to build up a lagging muscle group
- Modern running shoes have left humans with 'weak feet', claims new documentary
- Fit enough for CrossFit? These are the strength standards you need to surpass
- How often should you change your workout routine?
- Scientist explains why the Ketogenic Diet isn't the best for weight loss
- What you should eat before a football match, according to a top nutritionist
- How to work out how many calories you need to lose weight
- Running a marathon? Smash your PB with these top training tips
- These are the best bicep and tricep exercises, according to science