Terms and Conditions for Deliveroo Giveaway
Enter now for your chance to win free food with Deliveroo.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: DELIVEROO
Prize details:1x £20 Deliveroo Voucher for 10 people on assigned VAR call in Home Nation games.
Up to 3 VAR calls per match.
Below details of the terms and conditions for the Deliveroo Giveaway.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition, entrants must:
1a. Reply on Twitter to one of the @FootballJOE promotional tweets using the hashtag stated in the promotional tweet once a VAR decision is made during any home nation match.
In the case of no VAR calls in a home nation game, FootballJOE will still do giveaways.
1c. If there are no VAR calls by half time, entrants must reply to the relevant tweet from @FootballJOE which will state that, as there have been no VAR calls, there is still a chance to win by replying with the relevant hashtag.
1d. As above, if there are no VAR calls in the second half, at full-time entrants will be asked to reply to the relevant tweet from @FootballJOE which will state that, as there have been no VAR calls, there is still a chance to win by replying with the relevant hashtag.
1b. Follow the @FootballJOE Twitter account.
- Winners will be selected at random using a random prize generator. Winners will be sent a unique voucher code via direct message on Twitter, which can be activated in Deliveroo’s app.
- The competition opens at 2pm on 12/06/21 and closes at 11.59pm on 11/07/21 (GMT).
- Each eligible winner will receive 1x £20 Deliveroo Voucher Code.
- Competition applied for group stages and last 16 upon review.
- Entrants have to enter from the VAR call until the end of the game.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No bulk or third-party entries are permitted.
- The winners will be notified by JOE Media through a reply to their tweet, and a Twitter direct message containing the Deliveroo Voucher code after the competition closes.
- By entering this competition, you are giving JOE Media consent to contact you (for the purpose of the competition).
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The entrant needs to be a UK resident.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except JOE Media employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- The winner must have submitted their entry themselves.
- JOE Media and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant whose entry we believe be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Names and cities of residence of the prize winner(s) will be available on request.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is run through JOE Media only and it is not sponsored by any social media platforms.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- JOE or any other third-party, will not use any personal data for from any entrant in the competition for marketing purposes.