2 months ago
Terms and Conditions - Coca Cola - IG Stories
1x Premier League Football Prize Bag
There will be 2x winners selected. Each winner will win 1x Premier League Football Prize Bag
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition, entrants need to correctly guess what happens next on the appropriate FootballJOE/JOE_co_uk Instagram Story and follow the FootballJOE and Joe_co_uk Instagram accounts. Entries will be made by answering one of the 4x options on the Instagram story quiz feature
- The competition opens at 12pm on 13/08/19 and closes at 12pm on 14/08/19 (GMT).
- 2x Winners will be chosen to win 1x Premier League Football Prize Bag
- Each winner will win 1x Premier League Football Prize Bag
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third-party entries are permitted.
- Winner(s) will be selected by an independent adjudicator who will select winners at random, ensuring an even spread of Premier League fans are chosen
- The winners will be notified by JOE Media through an Instagram direct message after the competition closes.
- By entering this competition, you are giving JOE Media consent to contact you (for the purpose of the competition)
- JOE Media will contact the winner with a deadline for responding with information. If the original winner cannot be contacted within 1 hour from the first correspondence, JOE Media will reallocate their prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time and by the same means as the original.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The entrants need to be a UK resident.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except JOE Media employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- The winner must have submitted their entry themselves.
- JOE Media and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant whose entry we believe be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Names and cities of residence of the prize winner(s) will be available on request.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is run through JOE Media only and it is not sponsored by any social media platforms.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- JOE or any other third-party, will not use any personal data for from any entrant in the competition for marketing purposes.