Ronda Rousey elbows her way into Forbes' top 10 highest paid female sports stars
UFC star Ronda Rousey is a new addition to the world's top 10 highest-paid female sports stars as her wealth and popularity both continue to skyrocket.
The 28-year-old has appeared in three big budget movies over the past 12 months as well as pulverising the rest of the bantamweight division in UFC.
There are also plenty of tennis stars flying high on Forbes' 2015 list of top-earning female athletes, with all but three of the top 10 hitting a yellow ball around the court for a living.
Maria Sharapova surprisingly tops the list, earning a cool $29.7m this year - some through prize money, but mostly from endorsements.
The full list is as follows with the top 10 banking a whopping $124m between them over the last 12 months...
1. Maria Sharapova - Total earnings: $29.7 million
2. Serena Williams - Total earnings: $24.6 million
3. Caroline Wozniacki - Total earnings: $14.6 million
4. Danica Patrick - Total earnings: $13.9 million
5. Ana Ivanovic - Total earnings: $8.3 million
6. Petra Kvitova - Total earnings: $7.7 million
7. Simona Halep - Total earnings: $6.8 million
8. Ronda Rousey - Total earnings: $6.5 million
9. Stacey Lewis - Total earnings: $6.4 million
10. Agnieszka Radwanska - Total earnings: $6 million