17 reasons Roger Federer is the man we should all aspire to be
1. First things first, Roger Federer is obviously absolutely incredible at what he does.
Here he is, just casually returning the ball from between his own legs like it's no big deal – because he's Roger Federer, and it is no big deal.
2. He might even be the best of all time – not that he would ever say that himself.
He's won more grand slams than any other man in the history of tennis, so y'know, he has a pretty good claim.
3. Because Federer is an extremely humble man. He is gracious both in victory and defeat.
4. He's a handsome fucker. I mean, look at him.
5. He literally always looks pristine, even at the end of a five-set grueller.
Get you a man who can do both.
6. Here he is just chilling playing tennis on a speedboat, looking like he's propping up a fancy cocktail bar.
"What? This? Oh, it's just a picture of me playing tennis across two speedboats. Why do you ask?"
7. Oh, and he looks like THIS in a suit.
8. He's a man who's not afraid of showing his emotions. We know, because he cries every time he wins a big tournament.
Federer successfully carries his kid up to bed, *cries*.
Federer eats a whole bagel by himself, *cries*.
Federer gets a full eight hours of sleep, *wakes up*, *cries*.
9. He gets to wear his own initials on his kit, because he's just that damn cool.
10. And he's loved by everyone, and always makes time for his fans.
Even if he loses, he'll make sure he signs every ball and gets a photo with every fan waiting for him as he leaves the court.
11. On the court, he has the perfect combination of grace and power. You feel honoured to watch him.
Djokovic is incredible, but there's nothing like watching Federer at his best.
12. Here's a list of all of the records he holds. There were too many to fit in a single screenshot. The best most of the rest of us have is an Under-13s "Most Improved Player" trophy from the school football B-team.
13. Off the court, he's actually dedicated and faithful to his wife Mirka, which is sadly more than you can say for a whole lot of sportsmen.
Look at his little face.
14. He must have some pretty strong swimmers down there, because he has TWO sets of twins. Not just two twins, two SETS.
Roger Federer's sperm are probably stronger than you.
15. And he has his own charity, the Roger Federer foundation, which helps children living in poverty.
Because of course he does.