Poor kid swallows insanely hot ghost pepper and immediately regrets it (Video) 6 years ago

Poor kid swallows insanely hot ghost pepper and immediately regrets it (Video)

"Don't swallow it!"

Always listen to your older brother. This lad didn't heed the advice, and was left in painful tears after necking one of the spiciest foods known to man.

Advertisement

Ghost peppers, also known as bhut jolokia, are one of the world’s hottest peppers. They’re 400 times hotter than Tabasco sauce and have been measured at one million Scoville heat units (we don't know what that means either).

This brave fella named Ryan decided to partake in the 'Ghost pepper challenge' - and soon wished he hadn't.

Stupidly swallowing the lethal pepper rather than giving it a quick taste, he felt the burn almost immediately - and well, you can see his painful ordeal for yourself...

Advertisement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBQ8tixQYyI