2 years ago
21 of the funniest fucking things that ever happened in Scotland
1. When the kids stocked up on the school essentials
They start 'em young in Scotland.
2. When a local spotted something unusual about this lamppost
3. When this tradesman took his heritage as seriously as on-site safety
4. When this corner shop knew what the most popular Christmas gift was going to be
To be fair, it's the same every year.
5. When this Scot made their feelings on healthy living known to the world
6. When Haraam wouldn't snitch on Tesco
7. When Stirling's greatest artist drew the national lunch of Scotland
It's... it's so beautiful.
8. When Scots made their feelings on the US election quite clear, in the most Scottish way possible
9. When Tesco helped Scots put their health first
10. When the police really wouldn't take any nonsense at the fitba
11. When a Scot made the most of a flooded football pitch by bringing their jet ski down
12. When Scotland's newest art critic wasted no time making their opinion clear
13. When this café knew what the people really need on a cold Scottish morning
14. When... well, the headline speaks for itself
15. When a national treasure was born
16. When one Scot took a stand against the system
17. When Sainsbury's used the Scottish dictionary to define 'soft' drinks
18. When Scotland first heard about fusion cooking
Sounds tasty, tbh.
19. When Irn Bru was so fucking Scottish it hurt
20. When someone made the mistake of nicking this Scot's bike
21. When this Scottish pub declared war on gastropubs