18 of the funniest fucking things that ever happened in Yorkshire
1. When a lorry accident resulted in a road in North Yorkshire being covered in instant mash
2. When McDonald's adopted the Yorkshire accent
3. When the bus driver needed to let passengers know that the bell doesn't work
4. When a loose goose caused a traffic build up
5. When the Yorkshire people kept a sense of humour during the floods
6. When some genius named this road in Sheffield
7. When some genius named this kid in Leeds
8. When Brighouse really decided to make a name for itself
9. When the North Yorkshire Moors got a celebrity visitor
10. When Whitby was rocked by yet another scandal
11. When the police had to adapt to the Yorkshire environment
12. When the council decided to take ice cream vans seriously
13. When the council decided to take road signs less seriously
14. When this bad parker in Sheffield got told
15. When someone found the most Yorkshire licence plate ever
16. When this cafe won the pun name game
However, unless coffee is suddenly being thought of as a sauce, this name is inaccurate.
17. When Gavin Jackson was appropriately memorialised
He was always in that urinal, Gavin. Loved splashing about in it.
18. When the Duchess of York gave her opinion on "tea"
Catch up with the latest Football Friday Live here: