For £110,000 a year, this New York family want a couple to cook and clean for them
Well, this is interesting.
A family living in New York City are on the hunt for a couple that will cook, clean and tend to their needs.
The couple will be living in the residence, however, it is a 'secondary' home for the owners, so they won't be there all of the time.
The offer is for $100,000 - $150,000 (£74,000 - £112,000) and duties will include cleaning the home, packing clothes for travel, preparing fresh meals and "formal service" for when guests are in the house.
"The candidates must be comfortable attending to Mr. and Mrs., as well as their extended family as needed," reads the job description.
"The couple will be hands-on in residence, understanding when to be present and when to work behind the scenes. Accommodations will be provided in the form of a separate private room and bath within the residence."
If you fancy checking it out, here's the full list of responsibilities:
- Managing and providing full-time care of the family's residence
- Museum-quality cleaning throughout the home with attention to bedrooms, special surfaces, and bathrooms, etc.
- Full laundry duties including washing, ironing, steaming, closet organisation, managing a list of garments that have been sent out for professional service, etc.
- Packing and unpacking clothes for travel
- Preparing fresh and healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner adhering to all dietary restrictions and requests
- Formal service and meal preparation upon request for luncheons, dinner parties, etc. including table set-up, floral arrangements, bartending, wine pouring and pairing, and guest greeting & socialization
- Personal shopping, running errands, stock procurement, and special requests
- Heavy organisation throughout the home including pantries, kitchen, closets, etc.
- Ability to work in tandem and oversee: vendors, contractors, and additional domestic staff
- Knowledge and ability to operate smart home systems: Lutron, Crestron, Kaleidescape
- Driving the principals as requested to and from appointments, errands, meetings, etc.
- Any and all other duties or requests related to the needs of the principals and household
With that kind of paycheque, you could almost hire another person to run the errands for the second couple...