4 months ago
Terms & Conditions: JOE POKER x partypoker
Terms & Conditions: JOE POKER x partypoker
- The promotion will run from 19:00pm (CET) on 09/09/21 to 23:59 (CET) on 09/09/2021 (the "Promotional Period"). [SS3] Over one poker game (Thursday 9th September)
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions
- In order to participate in this promotion, an Eligible Player (as defined below) must participate and win by knocking out the bounty Kevin Stephens (publically known as ‘Stevo the Madman’) in the JOE Party Poker Community Tournament (as defined below) during the Promotional Period.
- Players must:
- be over 18 years old;
- be located in the UK ; and
- be a new or existing player with partypoker.com.
(an “Eligible Player”)
- During the Promotional Period the Promoter will host  tournament on partypoker.com that will be titled „Community Poker Knock Out (Communities).
- An Eligible Player will need to win the tournament that they have bought into, The buy-in amount for each JOE Poker Tournament will be $5.50.
- The special bounty prize is only applicable if a player who is a member of the relevant community before they enter the tournament, knocks out that community’s special bounty player, as publicised by that community. See claim rule #9
- In order to claim your special bounty prize of either $50 or the exclusive community prize.
- Players must both register and participate in the JOE Poker Tournament in order to be in with a chance to win and required to qualify.
- Cancelled registrations / tournaments will not count towards this promotion.
- Max 1 winner per game (one game in total, Thursday 9th September)
- The winner of each game will be entitled to the below prize
- The Main Prize consists of:
- 11-inch iPad Pro (the „Main Prize“)
- $50 prize fund to the winners account (the „Main Prize“)
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Main Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value in the event the Main Prize offered is not available.
The Main Prize Draw:
- A maximum of 1 JOE Poker players (1 from each game, one game in total) will qualify to win (the „Main Prize“)
- The winner of the (the „Main Prize“) shall be identified on the [10.09.21] following the poker games
- The Promoter shall contact both the winners directly via the Email OR phone number provided in their player account within 72 hours of each game, and will provide further Main Prize details.
- The Main Prize shall be delivered to the Prize Draw Winner within 90 days of winning the game. If the Prize Draw Winner fails to respond within 72 hours of being contacted or fails to provide proof of address or any other information required by us within [72 hours] of the request, we reserve the right to disqualify the winner from this promotion.
- Post disqualification, the winner will no longer be eligible to receive the Main Prize. It is each player’s responsibility to ensure that accurate and up-to-date information is saved in their player account.
- The Promoter shall be the main point of contact for arranging the delivery of the Main Prize.
- No cost for delivery shall be incurred by the player.
- For queries and contacts on delivery of the Main Prize, the winner shall liaise with the Promotor who contacted them with the prize information
- Main Prize shall be delivered by recorded delivery to the address details confirmed with the winner at the time of distribution.
- First name and county of the winner maybe be used across JOE’s social media and website pages. Any personal information provided by the customer shall be treated in accordance with our privacy and data protection legislation.
- Where the company suspects that a winning player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the company reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the promotion in accordance with the terms of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions: https://help.partypoker.com/en/general-information/legal-matters/general-terms-and-conditions/promotional-terms-and-conditions/promotional-terms-and-conditions.