There are 10 to get.
In total, 13 footballers have represented both the Red Devils and the Magpies, including Liam O’Brien and Peter Beardsley who played for the two clubs in the 1980s, and Martin Dúbravka earlier this season.
This quiz, however, focuses on the Premier League era, when 10 footballers have lined out for Man United and Newcastle, and you have five minutes to name them all. Dúbravka did not play for Man United in the Premier League, so he does not qualify for this quiz.
Good luck, and let us know how you do.
- Bruno Fernandes admits Man United players were scared after Marcus Rashford incident
- Man United have been the Premier League’s best team since Cristiano Ronaldo left
- Paul Scholes compares Man United midfielder Casemiro to Roy Keane
- Newcastle fans banned from drinking on trains for Carabao Cup final
- Shay Given believes that only two Liverpool players would make Newcastle team
- Roy Keane reminds everyone of his feelings towards Newcastle United ahead of cup final against Man United