
News
Share
Published 16:21 30 Jun 2025 BST
Updated 16:21 30 Jun 2025 BST
Tamika Sueann-Rose Chesser has been charged with murder as her boyfriend, Julian Story's burnt and decapitated body was reported to have been found at their home.
On June 19, former reality TV personality Tamika Suenn-Rose Chesser is back in the limelight after being the centre of a horrid murder investigation after her partner, 39-year-old Julian Story, was found decapitated in their South Australian home after a minor blaze.
The Beauty and the Greek star (34) was taken into custody on suspicion of murder following an investigation by the authorities.
The detectives are still searching for Julian's missing head, as his charred and headless remains have been located in the bathroom of their Port Lincoln residence, per the Mirror. Tamika was arrested 48 hours post-discovery, when officers found her sitting motionless in a garden, appearing catatonic, as reported in legal documentation.
In addition to the murder charge, the reality star is also accused of meddling with human remains to obstruct justice, along with assaulting a police officer.
Officials are urging the general public to assist in locating Julian's severed head.
Detective Superintendent Darran Fielke explained at a media briefing: "While I won't provide any further detail about that at this time, I can tragically say that we have not recovered the head of Julian Story."
The main objective for the force is to retrieve Julian's head, the senior detective said: "Recovering Julian's head to return it to his family so they can have a peaceful outcome, have a funeral and lay him to rest is a really important aspect for us."
Detective Superintendent Fielke also issued a plea claiming: "I'm appealing to residents to review CCTV or dash cam footage which they may have, which may assist the investigation."
Tamika, who was arrested after being found in a state of unresponsiveness, showed no clear motive for her actions.
Tamika was denied bail and remains under a mental health detention order.
Explore more on these topics:
Flights cancelled as EasyJet ceases all flight from UK airport
Flights from 5 January have been cancelled Easyjet announced ceasing all flights from a major UK airport at the beginning of next year. All flight tickets booked after 5 January have been cancelled as customers are being offered a refund or a free transfer. The famous orange, low-cost airline confirmed that it would cease all […]
News
8h
Lewes train derailment: Investigators reveal track ‘irregularity’
Investigation on last week’s derailment in East Sussex reveal new findings The Rail Accident Investigation Branch (RAIB) reported faults in tracks prior to the arrival of the train where the accident took place. The RAIB says that the track ‘geometrical irregularity” could be spotted on CCTV moments before the derailment. The train contained 150 people […]
News
8h
News
News