
News
Share
Published 15:56 28 Dec 2025 GMT
Updated 16:42 28 Dec 2025 GMT
Iranian President, Masoud Pezeshkian, has said his country is currently involved in a 'total war' with the US, Israel and Europe as fears for WW3 grow.
Masoud Pezeshkian intensified tensions with remarks published on the website of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Saturday (December 27).
It comes just months after Israel and the US fired strikes on Iran in June, killing approximately 1,100, including senior military commanders and nuclear scientists.
"We are in a full-scale war with the US, Israel and Europe; they don’t want our country to remain stable," Pezeshkian said in recent remarks.
He added: "If one understands it well, this war is far more complex and difficult than that war. In the war with Iraq, the situation was clear, they fired missiles, and we knew where to hit.
"Here, they are besieging us from every aspect; they are creating problems for us in terms of livelihood, culturally, politically, and security-wise."
Even though Iran was hit hard earlier this year, the Iranian president claims Iran's military is stronger than ever.
"Our beloved military forces are doing their jobs with strength, and now, in terms of equipment and manpower, despite all the problems we have, they are stronger than when they attacked.
"So if they want to attack, they will naturally face a more decisive response."
It was on June 22 that President Trump announced that US forces had launched air attacks on Iran.
"Our objective was the destruction of Iran's nuclear enrichment capacity and a stop to the nuclear threat posed by the world's number one state sponsor of terror," Trump said.
"Tonight, I can report to the world that the strikes were a spectacular military success. Iran's key nuclear enrichment facilities have been completely and totally obliterated."
Flights cancelled as EasyJet ceases all flight from UK airport
Flights from 5 January have been cancelled Easyjet announced ceasing all flights from a major UK airport at the beginning of next year. All flight tickets booked after 5 January have been cancelled as customers are being offered a refund or a free transfer. The famous orange, low-cost airline confirmed that it would cease all […]
News
6h
Lewes train derailment: Investigators reveal track ‘irregularity’
Investigation on last week’s derailment in East Sussex reveal new findings The Rail Accident Investigation Branch (RAIB) reported faults in tracks prior to the arrival of the train where the accident took place. The RAIB says that the track ‘geometrical irregularity” could be spotted on CCTV moments before the derailment. The train contained 150 people […]
News
6h
News
News