Alternatively, you can submitting a report online.
Anyone with CCTV, dash cam or other footage in relation to this incident is also encouraged to get in touch with police.
Share
Published 14:55 22 Oct 2022 BST

Police were called to the house on St John's Road in Clacton just before 7pm on Friday 21 October.
A man in his 30s was rescued from the rubble with an arm injury but a 12-year-old boy was pronounced dead at the scene.
According to police, the pair knew each other but their identities have not yet been released. The boy's death is not being treated as suspicious.Det Insp James Hardingham, who is leading the investigation, said: "My thoughts are with the family and friends of those concerned at this sad time.
"We're continuing our inquiries to establish the facts leading to the wall collapse."
Essex Fire and Rescue Service sent four crews to the scene to try and free the pair.
The house the garage was attached to has been declared safe. https://twitter.com/EssexPoliceUK/status/1583762782956425217Station manager Nick Singleton said: "This is a tragic incident and our thoughts are with everyone who knew the child as well as the wider Clacton community.
"Our firefighters worked incredibly hard to save both casualties and this is never the outcome we want to see.
"We will be offering further support to all of the firefighters who attended this difficult incident."
Anyone who was in St John’s Road just before 7pm on Friday night and saw anything that could help the investigation, is urged to get in touch on 101, quoting incident 1121 of 21 October, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.Lewes train derailment: Investigators reveal track ‘irregularity’
Investigation on last week’s derailment in East Sussex reveal new findings The Rail Accident Investigation Branch (RAIB) reported faults in tracks prior to the arrival of the train where the accident took place. The RAIB says that the track ‘geometrical irregularity” could be spotted on CCTV moments before the derailment. The train contained 150 people […]
News
1h
Three family members who drowned off Sussex coast named
Three members of the same family died after getting into difficulty in the sea. The three family members who drowned off the Sussex coast yesterday have been named. The tragic incident, which happened in Shoreham in West Sussex, saw three people drown from the same family, as per police. A man, a woman, and a […]
News
3h
Man, 33, found dead at Charlton Athletic’s stadium
News