11 of the best Pokemon Go moments so far
It's not officially available in the UK yet, but Pokémon Go is already taking the world by storm.
Nintendo's new free-to-play app lets you use your smartphone's GPS and augmented reality functionality to chase around virtual Pokémon on your lunch break at work as you try to be the very best like no one ever was. It's the game we've been waiting all our lives for, even if we didn't know it.
There's not much we can do during the wait for the game to launch in the UK besides daydreaming about the first time we catch a Charizard and listening to the theme tune from the TV show on a continuous loop.
Thanks to the internet, we can also gaze upon some of the most exciting, hilarious and occasionally downright inappropriate screenshots that people who have already got their hands on the game have been posting. Enjoy.
1. Best pre-drink ever.
— Joel (@NobodyEpic) July 7, 2016
2. Expect a hipster Pokémon Go-themed restaurant pop-up in the near a future.
— alexia🌻 (@alexiaraye) July 8, 2016
3. Jigglypuff sinisterly trying to tempt you into the road. Never did trust that pink freak.
— Hel Gibbons ⚡🐍 (@jankmammal) July 8, 2016
4. That's one way to clamp down on underage drinking.
— mitchell (@Strubber) July 8, 2016
5. The next move this guy makes could have serious consequences, but unfortunately he has to deal with a policeman first.
— seth (@Off5eth) July 8, 2016
6. Should really get your money back for this.
7. How to make fitness fun.
— Jack (@J4CKMULL) July 8, 2016
8. We've all been there.
9. You're meant to catch them, not fry them.
— Petey Plastic (@PeteyPlastic) July 7, 2016
10. Unexpected to say the least.
— Max Chase (he/him) (@chaxmase) July 8, 2016